Wafer Handling Diffusion
The Jonas & Redmann Wafer Handling Diffusion - WHD is the result of consistent further development based on established technology and many years of experience with the aim of significantly raising productivity of the POCl3 diffusion process.
Working closely together with our customers, we developed the first systems for industrial automation of batch-type diffusion systems in the year 2000. We are now leading in this area. Depending on customers specification, the system achieves an average throughput of 4000 wafers/ hour with lowest failure rates.
• Wafer input/output by carrier (also wet chemical carrier)
• Optional back-to-back, half pitch loading (Jonas & Redmann patent): up to 1000 wafers per boat possible
• Optional boat changer to increase the throughput by more than 30%
• Optional TWIN (automates two batch-type systems) configuration - for significant increase in productivity
• MES connection, Semi PV 02 standard