The RADOX® SOLAR HS3 is a new junction box for crystalline modules and expands HUBER+SUHNER's product portfolio. The RADOX® SOLAR Box HS3 is 150 mm x 75 mm and therefore quite a bit smaller than its predecessors, the HA3 and RH3. It already conforms to the latest standards for the EN 50548:2011 and UL3730 and is available with various terminal designs. Therefore it may be optimally used in different panel architectures and manufacturing processes.
Optimised for Automation
With 4mm2 RADOX® SOLAR cables and RADOX® SOLAR twist lock connectors, the box is delivered as always as a complete system with top RADOX® quality. Its design was optimised for current demands for fully automated production processes. It is ideally suited for use with automated systems due to defined robotic gripping surfaces and a stackable design. Because of the changed surface, this box can also be used with vacuum exhausters. Furthermore, the potting process has also been optimised through an enlarged shaft, smaller potting volume (less than 8 ml), and a simplified potting procedure.
• Thermal separation between junction box and module ensures high performance and reduced thermal stress during the entire lifetime (patented)
• Low forward voltage drop
• 0.5 % more power output than other junction boxes
• Optimised for automated processes
• Improved potting process
• Reduction of handling and assembly time
• Maintenance free during the complete life cycle
• RADOX® – for the highest quality
|Rated voltage||1500 V DC (EN) ; 1000 V DC (UL)|
|Maximum blocking voltage per diode||≤ 45 V DC|
|Rated current (lsc)||12.0 A|
|Test current (lsc x 1.25)||17.5 A|
|Reverse current resistance (EN50548)||38 A|
|Use of diode||Bypass mode|
Click here for more information.