HUBER+SUHNER develops, manufactures and sells junction boxes for crystalline and thin-film modules. The HO1 junction box and HF0/HF1 twin junction box have been designed for use on thin-film modules and are suitable for bypass or blocking mode.
• Excellent heat dissipation (away from the module)
• Low forward voltage drop due to:
• Excellent contacting (welding or soldering) of all components
• Connector with lamella spring contact
• A balanced system
• Outstanding moisture barrier due to potting
• Quick, clean potting by direct injection
• Ready for automation
• Minimised handling and assembly time
• Long service life, complete sealing, improved heat dissipation
• Reliable, flat design
• RADOX® – stands for highest quality
• Set-up in accordance with new requirements of IEC 61215 and 61730
Click here for more information.