HUBER+SUHNER develops, manufactures and sells junction boxes for crystalline and thin-film modules. The HA3, RH3, HS3 and NS3 junction boxes have been developed for use on high-performance, crystalline modules.
Patented heat dissipation
HUBER+SUHNER boxes are distinguished in particular by their patented thermal separation. The boxes are designed in such a way that they do not lie directly on the module, so that air can circulate freely between the box and the module. The thermal separation and special heat dissipation design prevent heat build-up on the module. Furthermore, an additional cooling plate in the box ensures that the heat is distributed away from the diodes over a larger surface area. As a result, the diode runs well below rated junction temperature, prolonging the service life of the diodes as well as of the boxes.
• Outstanding heat dissipation (away from the module) and thermal separation between the box and the module (patented)
• Low forward voltage drop through due to:
• large cable cross-section
• excellent contacting (welding) of wires
• connector with lamella spring contact
• Reliable, flat design
• Defined glueing/sealing area for mounting on panel – distance pins and glue groove for controlled application and defined sealing gap
• Quick, clean potting through direct injection, suitable for automation
• Reduction of handling and assembly time
• Maintenance free during the entire life cycle
• RADOX® – stands for highest quality
Click here for more information.