RADOX® solar cable means flexible single and multi-core cables specially designed for wiring solar plants.
RADOX® solar cables are extremely robust and resist high mechanical load and abrasion. High temperature resistance and excellent weather-proofing characteristics provide a long service life. Due to RADOX® technology, these outstanding
properties have been achieved with small cable diameters.
Tight production tolerances – specifically for automated processes – enable easy assembly of cables. This represents a special advantage for molding, casting or soldering with no shrinking or other changes in electron-beam cross-linked material. There is no cold flow with RADOX® cables which guarantees long-term, optimum tightness for connectors or transitions. In case of fire there is no occurrence of corrosive or toxic gases. Smoke production in case of fire is very low.
• Temperature range for applications –40 °C to +120 °C
• RADOX® electron-beam cross-linked materials do not melt or flow, even at high temperatures
• High resistance against UV-, ozone- and hydrolyses
• Very high mechanical robustness and resistance against water, oil and chemicals
• Compact and flexible
• Years of approved applications worldwide
• TÜV und UL approval
Click here for more information.